Heat

ERfly

6445.jpg

But it's a dry heat, right?

That's down right cool. When I landed before it was 114 out. Fun stuff when doing single engine pattern work.

Speaking of heat...who are the hot girls that are pictured numerous times and how do I get a chance to meet them?
laugh.gif

Do they know their picture is on the web?

Friends

Yes

No chance! One's already dating and I made a vow to myself not to play matchmaker anymore because it's tremendously annoying!

[ QUOTE ]

No chance! One's already dating and I made a vow to myself not to play matchmaker anymore because it's tremendously annoying!

[/ QUOTE ]

Gasp!!!!...But what about me you and the wife were scopin guys out for me to be next bf/fling.

tongue.gif

sarcasm.gif

-Matthew

Cuz you know how to hann'l biz'nit. You're not going to blow up my telephone, like some others, asking me all sorts of information that you can easily find out on your own!

[ QUOTE ]
Cuz you know how to hann'l biz'nit. You're not going to blow up my telephone, like some others, asking me all sorts of information that you can easily find out on your own!

[/ QUOTE ]

Tru,tru dat...I do okay wit da boys! Oh and since when do you answer your phone?
cwm27.gif

-Matthew

Actually, when the 'Omigawd!!! What's up with your friend you set me up with?' event occured, it was at our front door, unannounced.

[ QUOTE ]
Actually, when the 'Omigawd!!! What's up with your friend you set me up with?' event occured, it was at our front door, unannounced.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's up with people? My momma always taught me to NEVER,NEVER show up at someones place unannounced.
It's just rude!!!

-Matthew

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I'm not asking you to play matchmaker because you've never met me.....just arrange a small coincidence
wink.gif

Yeah, but what if you're weird and I feel obligated to hang out with you all night because you flew all the way in from Colorado to meet some chick?
smile.gif

I'M KIDDING, I'M KIDDING!

No, no, actually I live in Dallas now, so it really wouldn't be any trouble at all...
spin2.gif

(Guess I should update my location)

Back