Hawaiian Airlines Hiring

BobDDuck

Island Bus Driver
Just a heads up... The application window will open on September 12 (doesn't say what time) and close on September 21st. The current vacancy bid shows 18 new hires needed between now and May with a whole bunch more probably coming after that. Instructions as far the application process goes are (or will be) posted on the Hawaiian Airlines website.

Always great news to see more jobs come along. Can you post your mandatory retirement numbers here ?

Well I'll try and see if I can get some letters in. I think that's the only place that can pull me away from here.

Always great news to see more jobs come along. Can you post your mandatory retirement numbers here ?

Not sure what the retirements are like. I know they have been posted before. There are only about 620 pilots on property and up until 6 years ago there were only 300 or so. I think the numbers are <25 a year certainly. That said, there is (planned) a bunch of growth due to the addition of 321neos starting in 2017 and the 330neos in 2019 (I think?).

Well I'll try and see if I can get some letters in. I think that's the only place that can pull me away from here.

There is a some email address you need to send them to. I think it says what it is in the application.

Just a heads up... The application window will open on September 12 (doesn't say what time) and close on September 21st. The current vacancy bid shows 18 new hires needed between now and May with a whole bunch more probably coming after that. Instructions as far the application process goes are (or will be) posted on the Hawaiian Airlines website.
See your not supposed to tell anyone about this, therefore it increases my chance of getting hired

Not sure what the retirements are like. I know they have been posted before. There are only about 620 pilots on property and up until 6 years ago there were only 300 or so. I think the numbers are <25 a year certainly.

Understand. Thanks.

here's hoping to be one of the lucky ones to get their name drawn out of the hat!

Back