Hawaiian airline dispatch position

Dxmessi

Hi everyone ,
I am a dispatcher at one of the regional airlines and been there for 9 month and i applied to hawaiin airline last month and didnt hear back yet and the chef of flight dispatcher viewd my LinkedIn profile , its been a month since i applied and i didn't hear back yet and tried to call too and wasnt able to get a hold of anyone , does Hawaiian airline interview process takes that long , is there anyone here that works for Hawaiian airlines that could help or tell me the insider of how the hiring process is going

thank u

Following. I have exactly the same process like yours. The chief Dispatcher visited my Linkedin too and still hear nothing from them.

Hi everyone ,
I am a dispatcher at one of the regional airlines and been there for 9 month and i applied to hawaiin airline last month and didnt hear back yet and the chef of flight dispatcher viewd my LinkedIn profile , its been a month since i applied and i didn't hear back yet and tried to call too and wasnt able to get a hold of anyone , does Hawaiian airline interview process takes that long , is there anyone here that works for Hawaiian airlines that could help or tell me the insider of how the hiring process is going

thank u

If the process is anything like your single sentence, it's going to go on forever.

I'll try to chime in on this one.

It's actively been some time, at least in this forum, that Hawaiian's even posted openings. Thanks to Covid, some WARN notices went out to the less senior folks and the chances of getting furloughed were pretty high. That would (USUALLY) mean there's some furloughs to invite BACK to work first. Additionally, Hawaii in general isn't known for its affordability. The Assistant Dispatch position serves as a starting point, but don't expect you'll be making a ton of money right away and you may want to look into roommates or crash pads if you do get the job down there. As it's been stated in multiple threads and other "Hawaiian" topics from The Beforefore Times pre-Rona, you really just need to know what, exactly, you're getting in to before you move out of the Continental United States. It's a leap.

Good luck.

Back