For Sale have to re do, 1st gen 8gig iPhone

I don't mean to pour water on someone's parade here, but I thought selling non-aviation-related items on JC was verboten. I've wanted to offer up a number of non-aviation items to JCers and never have because I thought it wasn't allowed.

attn: bolded........

I have 2-Tmobile Dash's (not unlocked unfortunately) for sale. Both are in excellent condition and ready to go.

One comes with the adapter, USB plugin, earbud/voice connection and manual...the other comes with adapter, USB plugin, car adapter, earbud/voice connection, hard case (for belt attachment) and manual. I'm asking for $100 each or OBO depending on whether you want one or both.

I have a Palm T|X (palm pilot). The palm pilot itself is in excellent condition yet the silver hardcase is a bit scratched up. The palm pilot comes with the manual/cd, USB adapter and A/C adapter. It's even in the original box. I'm asking $150 or OBO.

I also have a Nikon Coolpix 885 camera. it's in GREAT shape and comes with the manual, charger and one battery, along with 3 flash cards (8MG, 64 MG and 128MG). I'm asking $25 for this camera.

I figure these three items are aviation related in that they can be used for travel as well as for scheduling teaching appointments, contacts and that type of thing.

Shipping will have to be figured out based on whether you want it shipped via USPS or UPS or what not....I can also bring them up to NetworkJC. That's no problem.

PM me if you're interested

I'll give you $100 and 10 hours of free instruction on how to talk to girls

wait he has a girl friend, i thought he was trying to get with that one chick whose dad own's a gulfstream?

I would rather put my member in a bucket of Jet A than get with her.
The gulfstream on the other hand...

I've talked her down to 150, if anyones interested?

I would rather put my member in a bucket of Jet A than get with her.
The gulfstream on the other hand...

I've talked her down to 150, if anyones interested?

Are you really telling people that you have a girlfriend?

lmfao :laff:

Locked? Unlocked? Unless of course I missed the previous answer!

I actually need a telephone as my KRZR is a casualty of networkJC!

At least it wasn't my Doc Martens this year.

Are you really telling people that you have a girlfriend?

lmfao :laff:

Wanna talk about girlfriends?

n772689133_1153293_3923.jpg

*This is Curt's Girlfriend*

Nice teeth.

and dont bring Vashko into this!

and it's not unlocked but i know an Asian kid who can unlock it.

you had a KRZR? dayummm Tayor.

You can unlock iPhones within 5min, it's VERY simple these days...usually just download a program, plug phone into computer, open program, click button.

On second thought, I'm already rocking a 16GB iPod touch so it'd suck to lost half of my capacity.

Back