Have fun getting into TEB/north NJ

NovemberEcho

Dergs favorite member
Golf season is in full effect. Instead of the usual 6 arrival routes we can only use 3 now, so Y’all coming from the south get ready for a nice scenic tour of Pennsylvania.

"I won't be one of those Presidents who plays golf all the time!"
Say one thing, do another, and the base eats it up. The more it "Makes libtards heads explode", the better. Never mind the costs, broken promises, the beat down of the average Trumphumper voter, it makes dem heads explode! Woot! MAGA!

"I won't be one of those Presidents who plays golf all the time!"
Say one thing, do another, and the base eats it up. The more it "Makes libtards heads explode", the better. Never mind the costs, broken promises, the beat down of the average Trumphumper voter, it makes dem heads explode! Woot! MAGA!
4D chess man, he’s just playing 4D chess! 5D! 6D! YUUUUUGE D.

GMAFB.

Dude pictures of his butt and hips playing golf make me shutter. I keep picturing Peter Griffin.
gettyimages-1481163492.jpg

I read an article he wants USA out of the WTO.

My simple guess is Putin has made Trump an offer to cause havoc in the USA: wreck the economy and cause mass disruptions in society(immigration) etc for 20% stake in Russian oil. Republican congress won't do anything. My guess is Russian intel has dirt on just enough republicans to keep their mouths shut while this is going on. Dirty Dirty politicians everywhere. You bad boy. Democrats aren't clean either.

Back