Has anyone received a PEPC invite but no confirmation yet?

FedererFan

I received my offer Friday and replied requesting Memphis, but I have yet to receive a confirmation email on the day I requested to attend. I noticed most of you already received confirmations but has my situation the same as anyone elses at the moment? Should I call the number in my email to confirm and double check that way?

Thanks

Re: Has anyone received a PEPC invite but no confirmation ye

I received my offer Friday and replied requesting Memphis, but I have yet to receive a confirmation email on the day I requested to attend. I noticed most of you already received confirmations but has my situation the same as anyone elses at the moment? Should I call the number in my email to confirm and double check that way?

Thanks

I have yet to receive the final confirmation on date, time, and location of the PEPC. I wouldn't fret too much yet. Still a little less then a month away!

I have yet to receive the final confirmation on date, time, and location of the PEPC. I wouldn't fret too much yet. Still a little less then a month away!
imagine the NYC guys, we're like 2 weeks out!

I'm in the same boat...I responded on Sunday for the the Chicago PEPC and still no confirmation email. I need to see that email by 5:00 today because I'm going to be in the mountains all weekend or else I'll be worried all weekend.

Hurry up...wait....hurry up...wait....

Just e-mailed Terri in regards to when we should be getting the FINAL PEPC e-mails...I will let you know what I find out!

Any other questions feel free to e-mail me at utahaviator@hotmail.com and I'll do my best to either post here or find out for sure!

Good luck everyone!

I got invite for NYC this morining so I dont expect my confirmation until later. But I do expect a confirmation.

I haven't got my confirmation yet.
They need to hurry it up. I'll be out of town the weekend before, and need to know what day I need to get back into town AND then book my new flight to NYC.
Flights have already gone up $40 :mad:

I finally dorked out and called the number at the bottom of the original invite email and the voicemail said that "if you are calling about PEPC Confirmations, I am sending them out all day today. Otherwise, leave a message..."

Consoling?

I finally dorked out and called the number at the bottom of the original invite email and the voicemail said that "if you are calling about PEPC Confirmations, I am sending them out all day today. Otherwise, leave a message..."

Consoling?

Slightly reassuring...but will be much more relaxed when the confirmation letter actually comes in! But thanks for the update!

No problem...

I still can't tear myself away from the computer.

Consoling?

Did you call Terri? What PEPC were you calling about?

Thanks!:p

I just broke down and called Terri as well looking to get my July 9th date in NY confirmed and I got the same message saying she will be sending out confirmations today. They must know that the people looking to get into the NY PEPC's need to know soon so they can have time to make travel arrangements and take off work.

I was calling for the Chicago PEPC, but I never talked to anyone. Instead I just got the voicemail which basically said "I'm mailing these out ALL day so don't leave a message about it. Otherwise, leave a message."

The number I called was Caroline's (405-798-2083)

So just hold your breath for another 5-6 hours:D

I haven't received a confirmation for NYPEPC. I chose July 10. Luckily, my friend's sister owns an apartment in Manhattan and won't be there the whole week. She is mailing me the keys and I will be there M-F. :nana2:

OK! I have spoke with Caroline Chambers and she is supposed to be sending those out today. However I thought she was going to send me an e-mail immediately and I still haven't gotten it. Also, she said NY was full up. I selected chicago and now I wait. Hurry up and Wait. I am going nuts with all this waiting:crazy:

I haven't received a confirmation for NYPEPC. I chose July 10. Luckily, my friend's sister owns an apartment in Manhattan and won't be there the whole week. She is mailing me the keys and I will be there M-F. :nana2:

Party in Manhattan, lol.:buck:

Still didn't get anything, if I don't get confirmation by tomorrow at noon I'm going to give Caroline a call. The only reason I'm stressing is that I would like to get confirmation so that I know they received my email by the 27th, so that I don't somehow get passed over after I received the offer and PEPC invite.

I am in the same boat as you.....I am going to call tomorrow as well!

Back