Happened to drive through Murfreesboro

TechFlyer

I've got kind of a strange situation here. I'm a junior in college, a senior in about 2 weeks, and I'm studying business management. In a perfect world I would be able to do this...

Finish my business degree, get my licenses and ratings up through the instructor ratings, go through an air traffic control school AND play baseball in college.

This looks like a pretty full plate to me. However, MTSU is one of the only schools where it looks like it MAY be possible to accomplish all of this. Is this something that I should even consider? I'm from Oregon but for some crazy reason I was in Murfreesboro in March and saw the campus. It looks like a really cool place with a good flight school.

Thanks for your help!

I do not see you being able to truly do it in four years, that being said it is possible. As far as ATC and baseball, i think that wouldnt be too difficult, but to do your ratings at MTSU and all the other stuff I dont see it possible for the reason of class availability and schedule conflicts with flight labs and baseball. The new chief has made it a stiff penalty to miss your labs, 3 and you are gone from the program. If you want specifics e-mail me.. I am finishing up my pro pilot degree in 3 years and have all the instructor ratings and instruct at MTSU so i think i can give you what you need to know. There is another flight school 141 nearby that many people do training at while getting a ATC (dispatch) or Aerospace admin degree. I think you can accomplish all 3 things, but you wouldnt do the flying through MTSU.

Back