Hallo Everybody!!!

Dmitri Ivanov

Greetings to everybody!

My name is Dmitri Ivanov. I recently move to United States to learn at flight school. I live in Phoenix. I born in Sochi, Russia. Then I live in Tashkent for a long time (dirty dogs). I look forward to meeting you all! I work hard on my English for you!!!!!!

Privet!

Greetings to everybody!

My name is Dmitri Ivanov. I recently move to United States to learn at flight school. I live in Phoenix. I born in Sochi, Russia. Then I live in Tashkent for a long time (dirty dogs). I look forward to meeting you all! I work hard on my English for you!!!!!!

Privet!

Welcome to Phoenix Dimitri, menya zavut Leosha. I used to live in Phoenix but now I live in Moscow Russia. I fly for a company out here. My family is from Russia but I myself was born in New York. I hope you enjoy Phoenix and the USA. There are alot of very smart people on this site with great advice. Learn from them and study hard is my best advice I can give you. If there is anything I can help you with let me know.

What school in Phoenix are you at? Good luck with your training.

Fsevo dobrovo.

Leosha

Welcome!!

I have a russian friend who has taught me two words. Privet and the other one is profanity..hahh..its "suka." I'm sure its not that bad.

Hope to see you around the forums!!

Robbie

Word up, Holmes.

Dood his name is Dmitri not John. I mean dude, so he doenst think its spelled that way.

Welcom Dmitri. I know two words in Russian. Blead and siski. How come its only the bad words that are easy to remember?:)

Hello.

I know some Russian but not good enough to spell it. Its been a while since I've spoken any. I spent 2 summers in Shadrinsk, Russia about 10 years ago.

Welcome to JC! Have you given any thought as to which flight school you want to attend?

Is no me! You are foolish! Where I live there is little snow! But everybody in USA think we all wear hat like picture! Is what stupid American think I am!

Back