Had an awesome time!

Seggy

All I can say is WOW! What a great time Alli and myself had in Vegas.

It was great to get caught up with old friends and meet new ones. We really have the best group of people here on Jetcareers, it was GREAT to put faces with names, network, and discuss our goals.

Doug and Kristie, THANK YOU for all the hard work you do to maintain this site and encourage the growth of it!

Mpenguin, thanks for putting the tours together. THEY ROCK!

Can't wait for the next one! Definitely worth taking a vacation week for it!

Seggs, you're the man! It was great to finally meet you, though your buttcrack is painfully etched into my memory from 9FI.:banghead::panic::D It was a pleasure to meet Alli as well. She does a very good job of keeping you out of trouble!;)

Nice to finally meet you Mark.

Thank you Mark for telling me about that awesome show. That was very impressive.

Just remember what Dale said about Alli coming and not you :)

I still can't believe you nair'd before the event.. HAHHAA

Alli is something else!! she seemed to fit right in with the freaky lot of us! :D

and your rendition with Dale of "you've lost that loving feeling" even tho i was onstage was hilarious!! :)

I have a feeling we're going to need to get together and practice for next years karaoke night! :D

All I can say is WOW! What a great time Alli and myself had in Vegas.

It was great to get caught up with old friends and meet new ones. We really have the best group of people here on Jetcareers, it was GREAT to put faces with names, network, and discuss our goals.

Doug and Kristie, THANK YOU for all the hard work you do to maintain this site and encourage the growth of it!

Mpenguin, thanks for putting the tours together. THEY ROCK!

Can't wait for the next one! Definitely worth taking a vacation week for it!

:yeahthat: Totally agree with Seggy. This was my first Networking event, and I must say, it IS all what its cracked up to be!!! I had a blast, and I can't wait till next year.

:yeahthat: Totally agree with Seggy. This was my first Networking event, and I must say, it IS all what its cracked up to be!!! I had a blast, and I can't wait till next year.
nice turn of a phrase!

:D:banghead::D I can't help it . . . I'm permanently damaged!
Hey there :nana2:pancakes any suggestions on how to recover from the post trumatic stress I'm experiencing over that?

I'm not sure i can ever go to 9FI again after that... ;)

who was it that pulled down his britches again? i think we should charge them for the eye tests we all now have to take... hahahha

:D

I'm not sure i can ever go to 9FI again after that... ;)

who was it that pulled down his britches again? i think we should charge them for the eye tests we all now have to take... hahahha

:D
HE DID!:banghead: It's not 9FI's fault except for the fact that they'll let anybody in there!~

She likes looking at my arse, she thinks it is cute, so should you!

Speaking of which, the security cameras snapped this picture of you!
gorillabutt.jpg

Holy crap PENGY...I spit out my drink when I scrolled down to the pic.

SEGGY....I'm sure it was well appreciated that you took time and naired for the event--still can't believe you need to nair your back. Next time you'll have to let us meet the "WOOKIE"....LOL. It was great meeting you and Alli.

Pac Man

Seggs: Great to finally meet you, bro!!

For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of meeting Mark yet, he's one of those folks you immediately like. Very personable and - well - real!

Good folks, is he (and his gal Banapancakes). Quality all the way around!!

Stan

I didnt have a mental pic of what the backside looked like prior. However it was awesome to finally me Seggy.

Aww Stan, thanks for those kind words. It was nice meeting you as well FINALLY! Hope to see you again shortly.

I really do have a nice arse, it is hairy, but hey what can I do about it?

Hey Seggy nice to meet ya man. It was fun times and hope to see everyone next year. A big shout out to everyone attending and everyone who made this event all happen. Thanks again Doug and Kristie for the fun time.

Back