Guess Where?

JEP

Does It Really Matter....?
Staff member
5440.jpg

Fort Walton Beach Florida?????? Atl. maybe. just trying figure it out from the time stamps on the photos.

Scarily accurate research, but *aink*! Wrong answer! It's Atlanta. My 'guess where' was in jest because 50% of my photos are in ATL.

[ QUOTE ]
Scarily accurate research, but *aink*! Wrong answer! It's Atlanta. My 'guess where' was in jest because 50% of my photos are in ATL.

[/ QUOTE ]

I looked at the timestamp of the photos and saw 11** in Chicago. I then went to Delta.com and pulled up the schedule. I matched the times of photos with the times that an MD80/90 was departing. I saw 1119 on the McD's photo (foraging for food). Then saw there was a 1150 departure for an MD80/90 and figured that had to be the one. I got the Ft. Walton answer because flt. 1111 departed ORD for VPS. I thought Atl. would be too easy of an answer and that's why I went with VPS. I then popped 1111 into flight tracker and saw that the flight stops in ATL. and after a closer look at the times figured maybe Doug is throwing a trick question at us.

BTW, yes I was bored today when the little one was sleeping.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I looked at the timestamp of the photos and saw 11** in Chicago. I then went to Delta.com and pulled up the schedule. I matched the times of photos with the times that an MD80/90 was departing. I saw 1119 on the McD's photo (foraging for food). Then saw there was a 1150 departure for an MD80/90 and figured that had to be the one. I got the Ft. Walton answer because flt. 1111 departed ORD for VPS. I thought Atl. would be too easy of an answer and that's why I went with VPS. I then popped 1111 into flight tracker and saw that the flight stops in ATL. and after a closer look at the times figured maybe Doug is throwing a trick question at us.

[/ QUOTE ]

On tomorrow's exciting episode of "People with no lives..."

sarcasm.gif

-Matthew

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

On tomorrow's exciting episode of "People with no lives..."

sarcasm.gif

-Matthew

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd prefer to look at it as, JetCareers C.S.I.
tongue.gif
All that information in less than 5 minutes.

LOL, that's a lot of research just to see that it was Atlanta. Note the red panels inside the windows, which I believe are distinctive to ATL.

[ QUOTE ]
LOL, that's a lot of research just to see that it was Atlanta. Note the red panels inside the windows, which I believe are distinctive to ATL.

[/ QUOTE ]
yeahthat.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
yeahthat.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Listen hear you little whipper snappers! The last time I was in Atlanta you weren't even a thought in your parents mind.
tongue.gif
With that being said, while it may seem like a lot of research to someone that can't remember an Apple IIe, it took less than 5 minutes. That hardly qualifies as a lot of research. Just resourceful !

One Day young padawan, you too will learn the ways !
grin.gif

Its ATL.
Two reasons
50% chance it is.
Other ATL in FS04 has terminals that look like that with the red.
wink.gif

Back