Greater Denver Area 91/ 135

Patrick

Currently doing the on-demand 135 thing as PIC on SA227 and AC690's, and just getting tired of the lifestyle (or lack thereof). I live in Denver and absolutely love it here and would kill for a locally based job in the greater Denver area (call it from Pueblo up to Fort Collins).

Coming up on 1000 TPIC, so if anyone knows of anything, I'd greatly appreciate it.

This topic seems to have taken a significant step up in terms of urgency. Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

Currently doing the on-demand 135 thing as PIC on SA227 and AC690's, and just getting tired of the lifestyle (or lack thereof). I live in Denver and absolutely love it here and would kill for a locally based job in the greater Denver area (call it from Pueblo up to Fort Collins).

Coming up on 1000 TPIC, so if anyone knows of anything, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Who flies metros and commanders in denver?

Isn't it pretty well known.who operates metro's in Denver? Their initials are Key Lime Air

Perhaps I misread. I thought the OP was looking for a job flying Metros or Commanders in the Denver area.

Wouldn't mind a job like that myself, but I'm only a little over 600TT & 55 ME

... speaking of employment needs taking a significant step up in terms of urgency...

I'm so there :cry:

Just saw this from Mayo Aviation. KA200 Air Ambo out of APA.

http://www.mayoaviation.com/about/employment/king-air-200-air-ambulance-captain-centennial-co/

Is it lifeguard? I looked at the web page and it seemed more "ballers to TEB" oriented. I could be wrong.

"Mayo Aviation Inc is seeking a King Air 200 pilot to support our air ambulance operation in Centennial, CO."

Directly from the job description. Just sayin..

That's been open for at least 6 months....

They want 2500TT & 1000 ME just for a FO in a KA350, so if they say 3000 & 1000 for a Lifeguard KA200, it's going to be 3000 & 1000 however long it takes to fill it. Everybody wants to fly in God's Country.

They want 2500TT & 1000 ME just for a FO in a KA350, so if they say 3000 & 1000 for a Lifeguard KA200, it's going to be 3000 & 1000 however long it takes to fill it. Everybody wants to fly in God's Country.

Don't forget that Air Ambo is pretty demanding flying. I'm sure that Boris would know more about it. I feel your pain but in hindsight 3000 hours is a good start for air ambo. Sure employers can be picky but the flying is tough. I was a PIC of a KA200 that did organ donor stuff and likely was not experienced enough looking back at it.

Colorado sure has some crazy airports too.

Flying out in the Rockies is no joke, at least when it's not blue skies.

However, that said, it seems Mayo is super picky about who they hire (and I don't mean just flight time).

The bitch about Denver is that EVERYONE wants to live out here, so jobs are incredibly competitive in just about every industry.

That's why I live there and work in Mccook. Anyone looking to get their foot into air ambulance can pm me for more info. It's NOT a time building spot and pay is low but the job satisfaction is great.

Back