Great DTW Crashpad opening

DeltaDude

I have a rare immediate opening in my crashpad in Belleville, Michigan. It is less than 10 minutes to the employee parking lot. It is a 1200 square foot 2 bed / 2 bath condo with a huge balcony. Currently only 1 Delta pilot and 2 CZ pilots are in the crashpad. Location is excellent and the following is within walking distance...Applebees, Meijers, Twisted Rooster Bar & Grill, Wal-Mart, McDonalds, Taco Bell, Party Store (liquor), CVS, Walgreens, and a ton of other shops & resturants & fastfood but you get the idea. All of this is within walking distance of the crashpad. There is also a huge park right next door to the condo complex. The condo was brand new in 2002 and has free secure wireless internet, big screen tv 51 inch plasma, 100+ channels of digital cabel, PS2, free washer/dryer, fully stocked gourmet kitchen with top of the line GE stainless steel appliances, coffee maker, BBQ grill on huge walk out furnished balcony. The condo is also nicely fully furnished. Plenty of parking is available very near the condo entrance. You also get your own designated bed. Quiet smokefree condo in a great location. This place has everything you need and you only need to provide a little bedding for yourself. No lease or deposit required and you just pay month by month as you go along. $175 per month gets you in. Monthly rent includes everything and you are not responsible for any additional utilities. Act fast because openings in this very nice crashpad always go fast. Call Rob @ 734-834-6740 or email me at robxjpilot@aol.com if you are interested or have any questions.

Back