Got my class date - FEBOT / En Route / Memphis PEPC

airkiwi

Elaine called me today, offering a spot at OKC for En Route 10/31. I'm headed to JAX... apparently only a few spots left. Said everything of mine had cleared, and to expect my FOL via e-mail in the next 10 days. Anyone else get a call?

this thread should be in application process (and there are other threads just like this)

apparently the en-route guys/gals are getting calls today, but non-critical terminals are still :confused:

I hope I get my call in the next couple of days so I can join you. I am from Hilliard and going to ZJX. Elaine said a couple of days ago she was waiting on my medical.

She told me the same thing about my medical also (I called they have 300 applicants to review and are backed up) but I hate to give ya some bad news, the Oct 31st ZJX slots that airkiwi is referring to are already filled and she said the next opening is NEXT MARCH!!)!?!>!>!@#>!11

UNLESS the ZJX management wants more trainees comign through sooner, we are waiting a long, long time to even BEGIN, which to me sounds a little ridiculous since we were told at the PEPC expect a class date Oct - Jan. now March???? ......:banghead:

She told me the same thing about my medical also (I called they have 300 applicants to review and are backed up) but I hate to give ya some bad news, the Oct 31st ZJX slots that airkiwi is referring to are already filled and she said the next opening is NEXT MARCH!!)!?!>!>!@#>!11

UNLESS the ZJX management wants more trainees comign through sooner, we are waiting a long, long time to even BEGIN, which to me sounds a little ridiculous since we were told at the PEPC expect a class date Oct - Jan. now March???? ......:banghead:

Yeah, pretty much just get whatever timeframe they give you and multiply it by 2 or 3 depending on how "for sure" they sound. The more "sure" they sound then the more you should multiply it by.

So if its a ''definite" then go ahead and multiply that time frame by 10...unless that "definite" came with paperwork to confirm it. hehe

Back