Got a job - moving to Nashville!

Congrats and good luck...Hopefully in a couple years, I'll be one state over and southeast...

Congrats man! I hope everything works out for you in your new endeavor.

Now go make lots of money so you can buy your own plane and fly for fun.

Thanks all for the well-wishes!

Dude, that's AWESOME!

I was born and grew up in Nashville, and moved back for a while last year. I guarantee you will love the place. It would definitely be on my short list of places to end up.

PM me if you have any questions about parts of town, things to do, all that jazz...

That's great! We're probably going to buy a house there, so I'll probably hit you up on on what neighborhoods to target.

Good luck.....but it sounds boooooooooooooring to me. But I guess that's why I am not in medical device sales :D

Thanks. And it can't be half as boring as flying was. :D

:nana2: CONGRATS MAN!!! :nana2:Why isnt this in the membership area??

Uh... because it escaped my mind there was a member announcements forum! Whoops! :)

Congrats Ian. Nashville is a great place to settle down - good luck with everything.

Good luck.

Don't forget where you came from, don't toss the hard working middle class under the bus like some. . . ;)

:sarcasm:

Enjoy it!

Good luck.

Don't forget where you came from, don't toss the hard working middle class under the bus like some. . . ;)

Enjoy it!

Honey,

Do you sleep at night or do you stay awake and worry about whether your neighbor had enough dinner? As for hard working -

Signed,

Your pumpkin

:BREAK:

Ian,

you'll be working 6-7 days a week, 16 hours a day, traveling 50-70%, be held to rigorous standards, battle competition, and see a serious decline in your QOL. If you do it diligently, you'll be making a mound of cash for your efforts. If not, you'll get the boot without a second look or union to back you up. It's a job that SOME will think you put in 3 hours then go play golf but could barely hack themselves.

You'll do great.

Congrats Ian.

Although I am not in sales, my full time job is with a medical device company, I am sure you will do quite well for you and yours.

Good luck.

Enjoy it!
Ha! Thanks man. You should have seen the job where I turned down an offer... I would have been supervising a bunch of unionized employees - and those employees were actually split into two separate unions. I'm sure it would have been challenging to say the least, and it would have given me a real opportunity to throw the working man under the bus. ;)

Ha! Thanks man. You should have seen the job where I turned down an offer... I would have been supervising a bunch of unionized employees - and those employees were actually split into two separate unions. I'm sure it would have been challenging to say the least, and it would have given me a real opportunity to throw the working man under the bus. ;)

Good call not going down the path straight to hell. . .;)

Oh - and now you can vote for the Pro-Business candidate too. . .I think that's a badge of honor for sales people and such. ;)

Back