Good, Bad, Ugly of Fairways at Moore

dofficalatc

Good, bad, & ugly for Fairways At Moore

I am looking for information about the Fairways at Moore so if you could post your experiences here it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

GQ007

Attending the academy in December and I booked a 1 bdrm (so i thought) and they called me this week to confirm and informed me I'm now in a 2 bdrm

dofficalatc

Attending the academy in December and I booked a 1 bdrm (so i thought) and they called me this week to confirm and informed me I'm now in a 2 bdrm
Are they out of one bedrooms for the time being? The main reason I want to stay here is they have an onsite gym.

cp64152

If the Fairways is full (and I think it is for a couple of months), it has a sister property called the Links located in Yukon. I'm staying here now and it is very nice. It also has an on-site gym. It's a couple dollars a day more than the Fairways, but a very similar property.

GQ007

Are they out of one bedrooms for the time being? The main reason I want to stay here is they have an onsite gym.
Yeah that's what I was told...I too wanted to stay in a complex with a gym and amenities within walking distance so 1 bd or 2 bd doesn't matter to me, im sticking with Fairways

oreo 10

I did not stay at the Fairways at Moore but had classmates that did. I thought they were a nice place to stay. A little on the expensive side compared to other places that might be available.

Only thing that my classmates had gripes about was the maintenance department not responding timely enough. For example, my friend had his AC go out and it took 2 1/2 days before somebody came by to fix it. Other than that they had no problems. The golf is a perk if you play golf.

s905

I lived in the fairways at moore for about a year. The gym is a couple of treadmills and a bowflex style all in one machine for weights. And yes the maintenance dept is absolutely horrible. The apts are nice and there is pretty much anything u might need within a mile of the complex.