Going Home

JEP

Does It Really Matter....?
Staff member
So here I sit in LAS. It's 930am and my flight was SUPPOSED to leave at 850am....Now 1115am...DAng It.

But wait....I only had a 1 hour layover in DFW. Dang It....Missed that....

But Wait... AA booked me for a later flight. We Moved from 16a,b to 3a,b......Suweeeet. Thanks AA.

The reason was batteries went dead....being flown in from DFW....

You should hear some of the people on the phone:

we're late, batteries went dead. I think the pilots left some lights on....Dead Serious....Just sit back and enjoy......

you shoulda heard the dude I had to sit next to last night. He swore that Alaska airlines was horrible and so unsafe no one should fly them. His reason: Well one time we were coming out of xyz airport and the whole plane dropped like 3,000 ft and started shaking. :mad: Needless to say i just put on the Ipod and let him continue to talk out his ass.

That's kinda funny about the lights, because on the ERJ we have some lights that if left in the on position after leaving will cause the main batteries to drain! Seriously! They're on the Hot Battery Bus, so it is an important check when you're leaving for the night. :D

I heard the airport is a MESS right now. We are leaving in just a bit, so hopefully we'll actually make it home tonight...

I heard the airport is a MESS right now. We are leaving in just a bit, so hopefully we'll actually make it home tonight...

Yes, the airport was a mess. It was horrible. It took me about 30 minutes just to get from the car rental counter to the check in.

I'm starting to learn how non-rev folks live, with me having to go standby so much!

Ah, well, I'll gladly trade a few bad things for so much fun over the weekend.

Who's posting the pics first?

Oh man, the airport was outta hand today!:insane: I was talking to a CSR and they were saying they'd never seen it so crazy. Also, it took forever to get a cab at the hotel. The doorman said it was because of all the people in town for the Vegoose concert. But, it all worked out. Managed to get the last seats on the flight.....way in the back of the bus (757) against the bulkhead. :( At least I got home though.:)

No one's doing DAL flight #1750 from LAS MON morning, are they?

Win and I are just about to check out of our hotel and head for LAS . . . We have 29 seats open over four flights, so hopefully it will work out easily. We had so much fun with everyone. Thanks to Doug and Kristie for keeping it so cool in their livingroom. I have never seen such a compatable group of people. Amazing!

We feel as if we have made new lifetime friends . . . again!
Dale and Winnie

Win and I are just about to check out of our hotel and head for LAS . . . We have 29 seats open over four flights, so hopefully it will work out easily. We had so much fun with everyone. Thanks to Doug and Kristie for keeping it so cool in their livingroom. I have never seen such a compatable group of people. Amazing!

We feel as if we have made new lifetime friends . . . again!
Dale and Winnie

Want to put odds that you get home first????? I'm thinking 3:1 in your favor.
Recommend nobody ever fly with me when I am a pax. I am poison to MD88 flights for sure!
Let me know....I'm stuck in ATL (and I'm NOT SA) and the next flight a Freedom flight. :insane:

Want to put odds that you get home first????? I'm thinking 3:1 in your favor.
Recommend nobody ever fly with me when I am a pax. I am poison to MD88 flights for sure!
Let me know....I'm stuck in ATL (and I'm NOT SA) and the next flight a Freedom flight. :insane:

We were the last two on the first flight we wanted home . . . I almost had to get in the jumpseat but there was one left in the back! Worked out great.

Back