Gleim Deluxe ATP KIT

justinisapilot

I am thinking about purchasing this ATP kit as an early Christmas present to myself. It cost $189.00. I have two questions. 1) Have any of you used this software? How effective was it in getting you ready for your in-class or online dispatcher courses. I wanted to get this software and either start or even complete this Gleim course before actually starting my real dispatcher courses.

I used the book and the software and actually got a lot more out of the software. But everyone learns differently so it's not a bad idea to have both. I liked being able to repeatedly take the tests using the software as opposed to reading the book. Good luck!

Like womanpilot, I got more out of the software as well. But I also am a fan of the King Schools courses, I bought their ATP course (which included the dispatch portion) and the gleim software. Both of those worked well for me.

Like womanpilot, I got more out of the software as well. But I also am a fan of the King Schools courses, I bought their ATP course (which included the dispatch portion) and the gleim software. Both of those worked well for me.
Use either Gleim or ASA ATP prep software or their apps, but I think the ASA one is cheaper...

King schools are great but they make your eyes bleed...lol

Back