GIA - Furlough Recall

v1valarob

I had heard a rumor in the crew room that the FAA forced GIA to stop their FO program. I assumed since I hadnt heard anything on the intrarweb, that it wasnt true. But APC twitter just posted up that GIA was recalling furloughs, so maybe the rumor was true.

Anything?

Trree fitty

303_chef_folks.gif

So...I am the last person to use the word SCAB unless the person as crossed a line.

But PFT'ers who pay while guys are on furlough really need to have a moniker. I mean, they exhibit SCAB behavior...but also stupidity. Who would pay this, and particularly who would be this while knowing that the industry is in the crapper to the point of furloughs. It makes me wonder.

How about we dub them "Fugaise". (Fu-gaise-ee)

fugaise:

a person who displays a fake or unreal quality or trait. Usually someone who is trying to pose or act like the s**t around people of interest but who only succeeds in making himself look like a complete tool.

So...I am the last person to use the word SCAB unless the person as crossed a line.

But PFT'ers who pay while guys are on furlough really need to have a moniker. I mean, they exhibit SCAB behavior...but also stupidity. Who would pay this, and particularly who would be this while knowing that the industry is in the crapper to the point of furloughs. It makes me wonder.

I doubt the PFTers are even aware that there are pilots on furlough until they get out on the line and someone says something about it.

I doubt the PFTers are even aware that there are pilots on furlough until they get out on the line and someone says something about it.

Yay marketing. Those guys at the academy places now (and right after 9/11) could sell ice to eskimos apparently.

Back