GIA - Furlough Recall

ATP is definitely still marketing the program to students as of recent so not quite so sure if this program is going away. Pretty much now if you are east of the dallas location and are on cross countries, you will likely make it down to FLL and will do a tour of Gulfstreams headquarters, academy and mx hanger even if you aren't signed up for the program.

ATP is definitely still marketing the program to students as of recent so not quite so sure if this program is going away. Pretty much now if you are east of the dallas location and are on cross countries, you will likely make it down to FLL and will do a tour of Gulfstreams headquarters, academy and mx hanger even if you aren't signed up for the program.
Falcon too

http://www.falconaviationacademy.com/pilot/gulfstream.asp

Well now that Billy Mays isn't around to pitch the idea to them, maybe the program will crumble.

"Billy Mays here with GULFSTREAM! Lots of money and want a pedigree without the requisite experience to back it up? It's GULFSTREAM! It slices, it dices, clean it in soapy water and it's just like new! And if you call now..."

I'll grow the beard during my training in MSP :).

Third video for me flipping my epaulets upside down.

I think we just found our "satisfied customer" for the video shoot. "Try GULFSTREAM! It really works. Just look what it's done for me! I get to fly and airplane, AND I get to wear this cool uniform <shot of epaulets upside down>! I can't believe they ALMOST PAY ME FOR THIS!!!"

I think we just found our "satisfied customer" for the video shoot. "Try GULFSTREAM! It really works. Just look what it's done for me! I get to fly and airplane, AND I get to wear this cool uniform <shot of epaulets upside down>! I can't believe they ALMOST PAY ME FOR THIS!!!"

Hehe:rotfl:. I mean, HEY NOW, they pay our FO's a little.

Honestly 90% of the upside down epaulets were Saab FO's who wanted to make fun of the jet fo's. At least from a guy inside the company who knew some of the guys doing it.

Anyway, mine will be upside down. My new motto is gonna be "part of the problem" when I turn jet FO. Such a disgusting creature.

Back