GFK JC event

errr, can't make it now. 2 years in a row! unless we move it to next week

edit: maybe i can

errr, can't make it now. 2 years in a row! unless we move it to next week

edit: maybe i can

Weak sauce... Just don't schedule anything after the flight ops meeting! It'd be nice to have another old-dog there to keep the youngins in order ;)

how many people are really going to show up? should we just reschedule for next week? i think i have only seen interest from like 5 or less people?

me and pwttogfk are coming (*and still need a ride*)

if we do it next week then stinger can't make it

me and pwttogfk are coming (*and still need a ride*)

if we do it next week then stinger can't make it

I got your message, and can give you a ride no problem.

If it gets switched to next week, I won't be able to come but if that gets a bigger turnout then go for it.

I think it would be best for me to just spend the night in given the circumstances. I'm sure that I'll have the pleasure of meetin ya'll soon enough though!

sorry just got home from our meetings, by the time i would make it over there it would be 830

I had a LOFT scheduled, couldn't get another date since it didn't work with my instructor and I went to get it done and got weathered. Thanks thunderstorms. I have a big test tomorrow so I couldn't come today anyway. :whatever: Did you guys still meet today?

How come we only do this once a year? Why not more often? :)

Yeah, we did it today. 3 people showed up, so it was pretty much a bust. We're thinking of trying again next semester.

Back