Geo Preferences

Guire

Hello, all. I was filing through the threads and saw no topics to this effect... I have taken the AT-SAT and believe there's a good chance I'll be invited to take the next step. I understand the next step for me will be selecting geographical preferences. Now! Based on the signatures of many who post here, the average time frame between the test/receiving the score and selecting these preferences is about six weeks. If it's not, I'd like to be corrected.

I ask how were you all notified about selection of Geo Prefs? Email? Snail mail? ASAP website? Messages tied to pigeons? I ask this to better prepare myself, as well as a caution about emails... I was emailed about taking the AT-SAT, and, for whatever reason, the message never got to me. I found out about the test and registering for it via snail mail.

Thanks for reading!

What we've sort of been hoping is that we'd get the emails sometime next week. The February applicants finished testing on 4/30 and got the geo pref email on 5/2. We finish testing on Friday, so we're hoping for next week. I believe the FEBOTS all got emails with a link to a website where you submit your preferences.

I was emailed about taking the AT-SAT, and, for whatever reason, the message never got to me. I found out about the test and registering for it via snail mail.

You might want to make sure OKC has your correct email, because everything I've gotten has been through email. The last thing I got through snail mail was for the AT-SAT. But yeah you'll get an email with a link to select your geo pref. Now whether or not the link works is a whole nother story...

good point about having the correct e-mail... i heard some people also got notification for the at-sat both via e-mail and snail mail. the faa has not sent me a single item through snail mail.

good point about having the correct e-mail... i heard some people also got notification for the at-sat both via e-mail and snail mail. the faa has not sent me a single item through snail mail.

Same here... I never received a letter via snail mail regarding the AT-SAT

Same here... I never received a letter via snail mail regarding the AT-SAT
I still have not recieved a "letter" and my AT-SAT email got clogged up in my work Junk mail filter and didn't show up till two days before I actually took the test. Thankfully we are all friends on here and share EVERYTHING about what goes on with our application process.:crazy:

I still have not recieved a "letter" and my AT-SAT email got clogged up in my work Junk mail filter and didn't show up till two days before I actually took the test. Thankfully we are all friends on here and share EVERYTHING about what goes on with our application process.:crazy:

Your entire account of your experience has been weird. You also claim to have been authorized on 6/16, after everyone else was on 5/26. Don't trust this guy's timeline.

Back