Garrett Falcon 20

Far as I know, Dassault themselves produced that modded 50 for Iraq. The more hardpoints, the more Exocets get sold. Vive la France!
I'm somewhat reluctantly familiar with the Falcon 50, using my superhuman 49 yr old recollection I'm struggling to figure out that geometry on the Iraq fighter. The only way I can see it working is if the hard points were installed forward of the gear doors. They must've made other mods to keep the missiles from touching the ground, Falcons sit pretty low, ask any line guy that's serviced the lav. Maybe they overserviced the struts?

I'm somewhat reluctantly familiar with the Falcon 50, using my superhuman 49 yr old recollection I'm struggling to figure out that geometry on the Iraq fighter. The only way I can see it working is if the hard points were installed forward of the gear doors. They must've made other mods to keep the missiles from touching the ground, Falcons sit pretty low, ask any line guy that's serviced the lav. Maybe they overserviced the struts?
Just use some JATO

Back