gaining a ball and chain(at least she's younger)

shooter13

gaining a ball and chain(at least she\'s younger)

Just thought I'd tell everyone, I am getting married this weekend. My fiance and I are getting married on Saturday and then off to the British Virgin Islands for a week on a yacht. Hopefully we will get less rain then expected. Davetheflyer, you aren't flying a trip from CHS to CLT this weekend are you?

Re: gaining a ball and chain(at least she\'s younger)

Congrats there bigdaddy, the best of luck to you! Hope things jive well jugling balls and chains and sticks and rudders.
smile.gif

Have a great time in the BVI....Tortola is a great island, watch out for the Bamba shack....
grin.gif

Congrats man! Have fun with it, and the best of luck to you.

Cheers

John Herreshoff

Dude you in CHS? Maybe I will come crash the reception!!! No just kidding! Best of luck!

Congrats, Shooter!

Married life is fantastic! Except getting her last name changed, her name on various accounts and combining financial data... What a pain!

But as long as you stay together, you've only got to go through it once!

[ QUOTE ]
Except getting her last name changed, her name on various accounts and combining financial data... What a pain!

[/ QUOTE ]

no •sky. How easy did we have it? No social security card name change, DL change, credit card name changes, etc. Just here's my last name, now run with it. So glad to be a male. Congrats on your soon to be nuptials.

Congrats dude!!! I gotta agree with the Dougster. Married life ROCKS!!! It is what you make of it!

Enjoy the festivities and - well - I don't have to say the same about the honeymoon - that's no brainer!
wink.gif

Bon voyage!!

R2F

Congrats Man! Married life is much better than I ever thought it would be (although I found myself looking at other women more than usual the first month or so...but that is behind me now).
A buddy of mine just came back from the Virgin Islands...they rented a huge sailboat and had a blast.
You can buy beer at the different islands, so you don't need to overstock when you first get there.
Have fun!

Thanks all for the kind words. We are back now. It is rainy in Charleston and I want to go back to the BVI's. We had a hell of a time. The wedding/reception/honeymoon were all as perfect as I can imagine.

Doug you are right about some of the hassels. Fortunately for us, we have been living in sin for a while so most of that is already done. All we have left is the DMV and Social Insecurity Administration.

Now I have a day off of work to try and catch up on what I missed on Jetcareers and in the NHL. What happened to the flyers? Jeez

Back