Future Health

NY ATC

Hello everyone. I know this topic has come up previously in other threads but still don't have an answer as what the FAA does. My question is lets say you become fully certified as an air traffic controller and a few years down the road you can not pass your medical or have a serious medical problem what happens to your job, does the FAA just fire you, are there considerations for your problems, do you still get to work just control traffic, etc. Information on this would be greatly appreciated, thanks again

Hello everyone. I know this topic has come up previously in other threads but still don't have an answer as what the FAA does. My question is lets say you become fully certified as an air traffic controller and a few years down the road you can not pass your medical or have a serious medical problem what happens to your job, does the FAA just fire you, are there considerations for your problems, do you still get to work just control traffic, etc. Information on this would be greatly appreciated, thanks again

If it as workplace accident/incident that causes you to lose you medical you will go on Workers comp..the FFAA routinely denies all workers comp claims and makes you fight for your life. PM me and i will tell you what they did to me in 2002. It's waaaaaaaaaay to long to go into here.
Suffice to say they turned me into some idiots secretary then I got to order paper clips for a year. PM me....I'm getting pissed again.

I'm getting pissed again.

Oh, great!! And I have to work with you today!![/quote]

Thats the key word...YOU have to work with me..I do not have to work with you..now get back to work so I can have a break. The first thing that should go through your CSG living, hour + driving mind is what can I, do for HIM.

BTW...give me your mid shift.

Back