Full Time Contract CFII Lancair

JoeBlow

Full time contract CFII
Immediate openings for a motivated, professional full & part time contract CFII. Must be willing to travel, and a U.S. citizen. You will provide flight instruction to students in experimental Lancairs. You will be training advanced pilots in the aviation rich environment. Advancement opportunity available for L39, Warbirds, and multiple jets.
Pay DOE.
Minimum Requirements:
• 2,000 hours total flight time
• 1,500 hours Pilot-in-Command (PIC) time
• 500 hours Dual Given
• Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Certified Flight Instructor Single engine
Instrument (CFII) Certification
• Current FAA Second Class Medical Certificate
• Prior Lancair experience / experimental
• Flexible schedule
• Experience in EFIS equipped aircraft
• Valid passport with the ability to travel in and out of the U.S.
• Valid U.S. driver's license
• Recent flight experience
Please send resume to Jule Shafer - jule@hp-at.com

Contact Information:
Peter Zaccagnino
Email: peter@hp-at.com
Phone: 908-391-2001

Forgot to add the site.
http://hp-at.com/

I have the II but not the 2,000/1500...Bummer, sounds like an awesome gig and something I would enjoy doing.

How many people have Lancair experience? I would love to fly one, but where and how?

I meet all of the other requirements however...

How many people have Lancair experience? I would love to fly one, but where and how?

I do meet all of the other requirements however...

I do meet all of the other requirements however...

Hard to say. However, if you meet only some of the minimums I would definitely be applying if you are interested.

I have all of the required experience, as well as 150 hours in an EFIS equipped Cirrus SR-20. I'm really curious to know where this person would have to be based.

Back