Frontier and Spirit: Folie à Deux

I also learned something new. Copy WSJ link. Go to google.com and then paste, search. Now click the WSJ link in the google result and then reader view on iPhone. Ta da, free :)
Bro you’re an airline captain at a major airline. Apple News + is 10$ a month lol with a lot more than WSJ. Don’t tell me you pack top ramen for the layover too

You hope it happens, until another airline that you have stock in, makes an offer, that financially benefits you. Just like the last time.

I mean. You know Spirit’s current alternative, right? It ain’t pretty. Friends of mine that started there circa 2011-2012 (mind you, these are capped out 12th yr pay guys in the top 18%) are bailing left and right to the big 3 legacies. There’s a reason for that.

Bro you’re an airline captain at a major airline. Apple News + is 10$ a month lol with a lot more than WSJ. Don’t tell me you pack top ramen for the layover too

Oooh. Um, yeah…. I’m gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you there. Yeaaaaah.

office-space.png

Not gonna lie, I love Maruchan as a snack, and I shamelessly buy it from the grocery store. This isn't because as a FO at the same major airline, I'm paid poorly. It's a matter of taste. And the finer things in life :)

Back