Frontier airlines dispatch office?

most definitely - but I know some of them may come back - even if they have to start over

I bet the people who left there because they didn't want to move from DEN to IND are rather annoyed.
In retrospect it doesn't look like a very good decision. On the first move you lose people with lots of experience who don't want to move to IND, then you move back and lose some of the group who has been working in IND for over two years now.

In retrospect it doesn't look like a very good decision. On the first move you lose people with lots of experience who don't want to move to IND, then you move back and lose some of the group who has been working in IND for over two years now.

Well to us it is a bad decision. To mgmt it is another "pat on the back" to get more staff at year one pay...

most definitely - but I know some of them may come back - even if they have to start over

Once you leave a company, you can't assume they will rehire you - even at starting wages. I've seen two people leave my company and try and come back - one was rehired, and the other was completely ignored. Still, I wish everyone at Frontier the best of luck!

A different post said that Frontier started around 38k a year. Does anyone know if that is still correct? Will it increase due to the more expensive cost of living in DEN? What do they top out at?

I believe it is around mid 30k starting -
Seriously doubt there will be an increase for the simply fact that that contract was in place before the move to IND.
The should still be operating on their amended contract due to the bankruptcy a few years ago. If I remember correctly it they should be back at full wages in about a year.

Top out is low 70K at year 11

Does anyone know why frontier is moving back to Denver from IND? I now they left to join Republic operations in IND.

Latest contract I have for Frontier shows 1st year pay at just under 37k.

Im gonna use this time to plug.... I've been working on a document similar to what "Will Dispatch For Food" had only obviously updated with payscales. If anyone has accurate, up to date payscales please contact me.

Back