From my Camera

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
I didn't attend all of the events, but these are some photos that I took from my camera.

I still have a bunch on my telephone which I'll probably add at a later date:

(youtube even...)

[yt]ahzSazGeSJc[/yt]

Good time yo!:nana2: Had a blast and this year!:crazy: I didn't have to play how many places do I have to nonrev to to get to and from Vegas in one day!:panic::)

Thanks again Dough........had a blast again this year! It's obvious the amount of effort both you and Kristie put into this event. :hiya:

Sweet pics.......makes me miss the fun already! :(

Here's a little something for both of you:

:nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2:

Awesome stuff Doug thanks for sharing. I wondered if I would see the photo of me doing the rabbit ears again:)

Truly, you know that this website is miles beyond others, but you REALLY know after meeting everyone in person at an event like this!

Cheers,
Load

Doug, any chance of putting those pictures in a zip or something? There's a few I want a copy of but sans Moby.

Hell yes. Watching that stuff helps remind me why we're far beyond other aviation websites.

You couldn't of said that any better. JC is without a doubt the best aviation website/ community there is and probably ever will be.

Thanks for the awesome networking experience Doug and Kristie. Hope to see everyone again next year. :)

Back