Freedom DCI markets?

surreal1221

Anyone know where I can find data regarding Freedom's markets for the Delta system?

Further, is there any DCI company that operates into the same markets from the same origination point?

Anyone know where I can find data regarding Freedom's markets for the Delta system?

Further, is there any DCI company that operates into the same markets from the same origination point?

On a different note when is the injunction thing up and or going back into the legal systems?

Looking to see where you might be flying sometime soon?

I'm guessing there are multiple markets that Freedom and other DCI carriers serve. I've jumpseated ATL-DAY on Delta, Freedom, CHQ, CMR and ASA at one point in time.

They're flying routes out of CVG and JFK. If you have access to Deltanet there is a way to find out which exact routes. Do you have one in specific?

On a different note when is the injunction thing up and or going back into the legal systems?
Delta has asked for an appeal on the injunction, so they are waiting on a court date for that. I've heard of a hearing date in the spring for the original case, but they really can't continue on until the appeals court hears Delta's request for an appeal on the injunction.
Then there's another case being heard that MAG filed becuse they failed to pay Delta Tech Ops for engine repairs and Delta is holding on to MAG's engines until they receive payment.

Looking to see where you might be flying sometime soon?

Not really, just trying to run some numbers and make some sort of prognosis on how the "spreading of the wealth" that would come from F8 being out of the DCI system might play out.

My initial take is it won't play out any specific way for my company - at least not in a positive light (positive being a highly subjective term).

They're flying routes out of CVG and JFK. If you have access to Deltanet there is a way to find out which exact routes. Do you have one in specific?

Not one specific, but all really. I'll try to dig deeper into DeltaNet tomorrow and see what I come up with.

Not really, just trying to run some numbers and make some sort of prognosis on how the "spreading of the wealth" that would come from F8 being out of the DCI system might play out.

My initial take is it won't play out any specific way for my company - at least not in a positive light (positive being a highly subjective term).
There's a good chunk out of CVG. We were going to get that flying, but Delta had to re-instate them into the schedule, so now as of the 5th we'll have 206 on the street and more than 14 parked aircraft. We're running out of space between those and our 5 lease returns. It's beginnig to look like a used car lot.:rolleyes:

Not one specific, but all really. I'll try to dig deeper into DeltaNet tomorrow and see what I come up with.
Go to Network planning and look for the schedule period you want. In the spread sheet you can choose the macro that will just break down all flights by operator (i.e. F8).

Still parking airplanes over on the other side of term 1 by fedex?

How many can you fit over there?
Depends on what the mix is -200/-700/-900. Right now we have 12 50 seaters parked over there and we can fit another 4 if need be.

After January, Mob 1 Mx is moving to the A and B terminals and they are going to used the old Delta crewroom in A for our crews, so the crew facility will be going away.

Delta has asked for an appeal on the injunction, so they are waiting on a court date for that. I've heard of a hearing date in the spring for the original case, but they really can't continue on until the appeals court hears Delta's request for an appeal on the injunction.
Then there's another case being heard that MAG filed becuse they failed to pay Delta Tech Ops for engine repairs and Delta is holding on to MAG's engines until they receive payment.
We already got the engines back ages ago. Although there is another case pending Mesa v Delta for the CRJ-900s. Can't really get an injunction on it though.

We already got the engines back ages ago. Although there is another case pending Mesa v Delta for the CRJ-900s. Can't really get an injunction on it though.
According to my buddy at Delta TOC, they still have your engines! I just checked the Federal cases open concerning Delta and MAG and the only ones filed and still open are the ERJ contract dispute and the one for the Engines. Having worked for JO, I wouln't trust a single word out of his mouth, especially those stupid e-mails or memos he send out.

My source also confirms Delta TOC still is holding onto some engines. Not sure if they have released any, but they still are holding engines from MAG.

Back