Free pass for the networking event only (not career fair)

Rocketman99

Frozen Guppy Manipulator
Well, as luck and work schedules would have it I'll be flying solo on this trip to Vegas. :( That being said, I have an extra ticket for the networking event Monday night...FREE. But feel free to get me a drink or two at some point.

Re: Free pass for the networking event only (not career fair

I would gladly buy you drinks for a free networking pass! I have a friend in Vegas who used to be my Chief Flight Instructor who would love to attend!

Well, as luck and work schedules would have it I'll be flying solo on this trip to Vegas. :( That being said, I have an extra ticket for the networking event Monday night...FREE. But feel free to get me a drink or two at some point.

You're not going, you suck big time! Sorry, dude, will miss seeing you, only happens once a year:(

No no Mike, I'm going, it's Julie who can't make it. Besides, I have a bottle or two of homebrew I need to deliver.

As for the ticket, the Loadmasher has claimed it.

No no Mike, I'm going, it's Julie who can't make it. Besides, I have a bottle or two of homebrew I need to deliver.

As for the ticket, the Loadmasher has claimed it.

Sorry! Would have been bummed if you were not able to make it:cool:

Well there is still the matter of non-revving out there to do... Loads don't look bad so far so should be all right.

i'm so glad to see that someone was able to take advantage of this!! we'll miss having julie on board!! :)

Back