FREE NJC Ticket!

Seggy

A few things came up and I won't be able to attend NJC. I am giving away my ticket to the event to another member. You are on your own for air fare/getting there!

Please shoot me a PM and tell me where you are in your career, your aviation goals, and WHY you want to attend NJC. I will pick a winner from the PMs and transfer my ticket to you. As the tickets are almost sold out, you have until 7:00 PM or 19:00 (eastern time) on the 20th to enter!

Seggy,

If you give it to me, I will scalp it to donate funds to the Obama and/or Romney campaigns. I am a disillusioned CFI with no aviation goals.

A few things came up and I won't be able to attend NJC. I am giving away my ticket to another member.

Please shoot me a PM and tell me where you are in your career (Chaska, MN), your aviation goals (to complete my IPC) , and WHY you want to attend NJC (Cuz it's the coolest bunch of people on the Interwebz...Plus Doug said he bring a good SeeGar for me). I will pick a winner from the PMs and transfer my ticket to you. As the tickets are almost sold out, you have until 7:00 PM or 19:00 (eastern time) on the 20th to enter!

JEP, I thought you just got a raise and was looking for a plane???

Seggy, I was hoping to have a beer with you this year.

Little Wookiee on the way, I think that's a damn good reason to miss NJC...@Seggy, great news to hear...we'll have a drink for you.

A few things came up and I won't be able to attend NJC. I am giving away my ticket to the event to another member. You are on your own for air fare/getting there!

Please shoot me a PM and tell me where you are in your career, your aviation goals, and WHY you want to attend NJC. I will pick a winner from the PMs and transfer my ticket to you. As the tickets are almost sold out, you have until 7:00 PM or 19:00 (eastern time) on the 20th to enter!
If you still have the ticket, I'll take them with much appreciation.

Back