Free Magazine subscription: Professional Pilot

surreal1221

Picked up this free subscription at NBAA last year. After 10 months of solid enjoyment, I figured I'd alert the rest of JC into the goodness that is this free magazine.

www.submag.com/sub/ps/

Priority Code: NW2005

Most of the content is geared to the Corporate/Fractional/Business side of the industry - but there are some great safety oriented topics that are discussed on a monthly basis - along with their annual pay scale summary for all sections of the industry.

Enjoy

It is a running joke in the corporate world that any company on the cover of Pro Pilot is a crappy place to work. One that sticks out in my mind is a company that has the crew sleep in the aircraft (a Lear of some kind) on short overnights and the chief pilot being happy with it.

Alex.

It is a running joke in the corporate world that any company on the cover of Pro Pilot is a crappy place to work. One that sticks out in my mind is a company that has the crew sleep in the aircraft (a Lear of some kind) on short overnights and the chief pilot being happy with it.

Alex.

Nobody ever told me that Mesa had a corporate 135 division!

Alex.
The few times I've read the cover stories, I've thought the same thing. I have not read about one company where I would like to work. I cannot remember the name of the company, but one required its pilots to fly 6 days a week, every week. Their chief pilot also acted as if that was perfectly normal.

Back