Free From Cancer

Awesome to hear! I lost a dear friend to cancer this year and it's always great to hear of someone beating that ###### disease. Good luck in what ever you do.

I extend you my deepest congratulations on making it through a very difficult time! :rawk:

I was diagnosed with Hodgkin's disease in July of 2002. I went through 4 months of chemo and 1 month of radiation, and have now been disease-free for over 5 years. The FAA gave me a special issuance medical certificate just 4 months after I finished treatment, and I have had uninterrupted medical certification ever since. At first the FAA needed frequent status reports from my oncologist, but now after 5 years they cut me loose! (Meaning that they now consider me no different from someone with no history of the disease.)

If you have any questions whatsoever on the process PM me with your number and I'll give you a call.

:)

Congrats! That is awesome news, and you are so right about new-found respect for life and how precious it is...

My mother beat it last year. There are fewer, if any, greater victories than one over cancer. Long live the fighters!

That is fantastic news. A close friend is currently going through treatment for Hodgkin's. Congrats!

Good to hear that Reigleite. I'm glad it worked out great for you. Most of us take good health for granted and don't realize things can go wrong over night. :yar:

Congrats Reigleite! It's really heart warming to hear positive stories like yours. I went through some serious health problems myself and it's amazing how when you come out of it, the new found respect and understanding for the really important things in life. Thanks for posting bro.:rawk:

Back