LoadMasterC141

63f9a661db.jpg

07528ba738.jpg

36ed5e78ee.jpg

7f73b1ba49.jpg

1982c327a3.jpg

a5dffe94d7.jpg

6b39d54839.jpg

Sweet pics. Especially Texas Motor Speedway. I remember going there as a kid with my dad (lived in Southlake).

Nice shots, Jeremy.

You ever stop in at T82 and get a burger and a shake? Let me know if you do and I'll mosey on out there.

Next time you're near the speedway you should fly on over to DTO and request some touch and goes, oh lets say 12pm :insane: lol

cool pics

Nice shots, Jeremy.

You ever stop in at T82 and get a burger and a shake? Let me know if you do and I'll mosey on out there.

Yesterday was the first time I got back to T82 since I was a student. We do not really go there. With the DA-40 flight though, the customer can go wherever they want as long as we get back in 4 hours.

I had the Club Sandwich and Ice Tea. Shakes are better in Brenham!

enchanted rock does not look so big from the air. it sure does seem big when you're climbing it!

and dont be knocking the shakes at the cafe Jeremy, they are pretty good!;)

if you ever get any forewarning that you going to be in the area let me know!

enchanted rock does not look so big from the air. it sure does seem big when you're climbing it!

and dont be knocking the shakes at the cafe Jeremy, they are pretty good!;)

if you ever get any forewarning that you going to be in the area let me know!

I'm kinda thinking we might schedule a small JC fly-in to F-burg some weekend morning...that would be fun as hell.

I'm kinda thinking we might schedule a small JC fly-in to F-burg some weekend morning...that would be fun as hell.

Its an interesting airport. My wife and I just stayed there at the hanger hotel. It was a nice weekend. we went into town and did the shops on main, and went to the bat tunnel to watch a million bats emerge in about 10 min. It was very cool!

The cafe is ok. They are a little pricey, but its more about the atmosphere then the food! The field is open, people just walk around the ramp checking out the planes. There is an old gooney bird parked (permantly) near the cafe.

It would be a great meet and greet location. The second floor of the hotel has a balconey that over looks the field. A great place to have a cold drink and talk airplanes!

Is that the DA40 based at ADS?

I would be totally down for a T82 fly-in but I just got canned at work and no longer have access to any planes. Oh well.

I too am down for a T82 M&G. I haven't been out there in a while and could really go for one the shakes. Let me know if'n when this comes together!

Back