For us tailwheel pilots.

Anyone else have the problem that they just don't even feel like flying nosewheels anymore?

I
Anyone else have the problem that they just don't even feel like flying nosewheels anymore?

I'll fly whatever pays me well with enough time off. If it happens to drag its tail, bonus! But yes sometimes you just gotta go out and fly the wings of something every now and then.

I

I'll fly whatever pays me well with enough time off. If it happens to drag its tail, bonus! But yes sometimes you just gotta go out and fly the wings of something every now and then.

Yeah, I say that, but I did just take a job flying nosewheels..

Love it! Especially since I got my tailwheel endorsement yesterday!

Sweet!! I'm grandfathered in on tailwheels! Grandfathered on high performance too. Oh yea, grandfathered on MultiEngine IFR. Don't you guys need a Commercial IFR too? Grandfathered in!

You must be a grandfather!

To the best of my knowledge no. One must have children to have grand children.

I was about 13 or 14 when I saw the bill for my dental braces. My mom said something about when you have children you need to make sacrifices for the kids.

Why do people have children then?

You'll understand when you're older.

I made the decision right then an there not to have kids. When I got older I never did understand. My wife doesn't understand either.

My neighbor asks: You've got a horse, airplane, you're adding on to your house. I figure we make about to same amount of money. How do you afford it?

I responded with; You've got two kids in collage!

Back