For those that are missing NJC 2011

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
[video=youtube;YgTssbfJu3Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgTssbfJu3Y[/video]

I would really like to come. Have a good time. Maybe next year, my vacation time and NJC dates would fall into same period of each others.

Wish I could be home to attend but I am in groundschool for Avantair right now.

The system is working pretty well too.

There was a gentleman who works for a corporate operation that has heavy interest in working for NetJets and voila, the guy right across the way is a pilot for NetJets so they had a good chat about opportunities there.

Yup, I know it's a pain in the ass to get to Las Vegas, or it's not convenient for a number of pop-up reasons, but people are here that are looking to help you and others that are seeking your help! :)

And, in between, we have a crapload of fun! :)

The system is working pretty well too.

There was a gentleman who works for a corporate operation that has heavy interest in working for NetJets and voila, the guy right across the way is a pilot for NetJets so they had a good chat about opportunities there.

Yup, I know it's a pain in the ass to get to Las Vegas, or it's not convenient for a number of pop-up reasons, but people are here that are looking to help you and others that are seeking your help! :)

And, in between, we have a crapload of fun! :)

Truth. I've gotten every job I've had so far in aviation through NJC, and I'm sure that'll continue.

Rub it in. Rub it in. Some of us be po yo.
tell me about it, I still don't have work...what we do is save $40 a month so we don't have to worry to much about treating for food/beverages if we want to. We might have not been able to make it if we had to get the suite AND a hotel room to sleep in...HAHAHA :)

Back