For those finishing up IR rating...

PGT

seems like there a few of us that are getting really close to the IR checkride so this could be a thread will all the questions and just sharing knowledge.

Plus I found a pretty sweet IFR handout that I could PM you guys.

I was suppose to take my checkride yesterday but the aircraft strobe light was inop and it was not approved for IFR so we had to reschedule.

What handout are you talking about, I would like to take a look at it. How did everyone go about studying for the oral? I used the ASA oral test prep and just read through the JEPP inst/comm book.

Add me to that list as well. I'm not as far along as y'all but extra study material never hurt anyone.

I'm not about to take my checkride, but I am working on the IR. Could I get it as well?

Thanks!

could I get a copy of that handout too...I dont need it at the moment, but you never know when a little extra info could come in handy.

I finished my IR a few months ago; if you have any questions about the checkride or want to get a copy of my gouge sheet PM me.

I got snowed out for my IR check ride today... Never hurts to crack the books one more time though.

I feel more than ready for the check ride which is good I suppose. I'm not stressing the oral portion at all, actually I'm fully looking forward to that.

I can't help but be a little nervous about the flying part. Just gotta be on point and not bone-head-move a turn or something stupid like that.:p

Seems like the link is down so I'll just have to start emailing the doc file, if you want it, PM me your email.

How did everyone go about studying for the oral? I used the ASA oral test prep and just read through the JEPP inst/comm book.

Yea I'm reading the oral test prep and trying to learn all the different wx maps, how often their issued, etc.

Back