For all you non-attenders!

Listen, Lady. You perch at the end of the bar dressed to the 9s and wonder why all the boys were slaying themselves to get next to you? Puhleeze! Heck, the closest I could get was your shoes!

Darn it! Where's Imelda Marcos when a boy needs her?

Fbird,

From what I hear, I NEED to be at NJC for the whole time just to monitor you and the wookie. Sounds like a full time job!

Yep. Bring down some of that Captain mentoring. I got pwnt by the ladies night.

Listen, my friend here's the system. I take you along to keep the young cuties at bay...you leave the over 45 ladies to me. Deal?

Listen, my friend here's the system. I take you along to keep the young cuties at bay...you leave the over 45 ladies to me. Deal?

Deal! We might be on to something.

All else fails, I'm bait.

Does the term "drag and bag" apply here? I think it just might.

WHEW----glad to see I fit your demographic parameters, Velo. :buck: :D

Just one complaint-----are you saying the "over 45 ladies" aren't "cuties?"

I also wouldn't encourage Velo and Firebird trolling LAS or anywhere else for that matter together. Even though I guess it proves Navy AND Army can get along. ;) If you really want to add some more firepower to the duo, you could always invite Calcapt. Now THAT would make for a very interesting and dangerous Trifecta. :crazy: :eek: :insane:

I also want to thank gna_lgb for taking time out of her busy work schedule to be with us for a while (too little time, if you ask me!). Thanks, girl, for being our guide/driver on Sunday! Look forward to spending some more time with you sometime soon. If you're ever in the neighborhood.....give me a call.:) Although the two of us together for an extended period of time could get a little dangerous. Especially if there are hats involved. :p ;)

My roomie, WildFreightess, was exactly how I thought she would be---wild. So much fun to spend my 3 days at NJC with you, girl. I'm glad we didn't get into too much trouble together. Or did we? :bandit:

I also wouldn't encourage Velo and Firebird trolling LAS or anywhere else for that matter together. Even though I guess it proves Navy AND Army can get along. ;) If you really want to add some more firepower to the duo, you could always invite Calcapt. Now THAT would make for a very interesting and dangerous Trifecta. :crazy: :eek: :insane:

I call "point man"! :D

Someone better bring bail money, and lots of it. I wonder if there are female guards at the jail? ;)

I was there in '07...I couldn't afford to miss class for 3 days this semester but next year I'll be there fa sho.

Listen, my friend here's the system. I take you along to keep the young cuties at bay...you leave the over 45 beauties to me. Deal?

Don't trip girl, my edit clarifies what (to me) was already clear in intent . . .so no complaints, allright?!

Someone better bring bail money, and lots of it. I wonder if there are female guards at the jail? ;)

Perhaps we should cut out the middle man and just go straight to the female prison!

My roomie, WildFreightess, was exactly how I thought she would be---wild. So much fun to spend my 3 days at NJC with you, girl. I'm glad we didn't get into too much trouble together. Or did we? :bandit:

If you can't remember, you probably don't WANT to remember! :nana2:

Don't trip girl, my edit clarifies what (to me) was already clear in intent . . .so no complaints, allright?!

Sigh, alright...but I just wanted to see the old boy squirm a bit. :panic: Nice of you CA's helping each other out, though! ;)

Toria won best dressed hands down!:D

Thank you. I was hoping to be noticed by a captain and stir a bit of trouble while I was there. Do you think it worked??

But then I did have to offer Kristie $1000.00 for Doug, perhaps it didn't. She didn't take it. Maybe I needed to offer more???

Thank you. I was hoping to be noticed by a captain and stir a bit of trouble while I was there. Do you think it worked??
Gee, I don't know...there were a few floating around. ;) Hopefully, the outfits worked and you were successful! :D :p
After all, we all know how hard it is to bag a pilot. :rotfl:

But then I did have to offer Kristie $1000.00 for Doug, perhaps it didn't. She didn't take it. Maybe I needed to offer more???

I'm a captain and I noticed. :D I think Kristie leases Doug out by the hour.:)

Back