FOL for 28 and 29 July terminal?

I don't know if **** will be of much help. She certainly wasn't when I called to confirm receipt of my transcripts. But here is the contact info I have for her:

(555) 555-5555
george.bush@whitehouse.gov

Why do people find the need to post FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY email and phone numbers on here? As well as names? You need to REMOVE THAT IMMEDIATELY and PM it or something. Don't you realize that everyone who has no business calling is going to call and inundate these people with information for which they have absolutely no concern?

Why do people find the need to post FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY email and phone numbers on here? As well as names? You need to REMOVE THAT IMMEDIATELY and PM it or something. Don't you realize that everyone who has no business calling is going to call and inundate these people with information for which they have absolutely no concern?

If you want the previous user to delete the e-mail address, you might want to edit your quote as well...you just promoted it a second time

If someone wants an e-mail address or other contact information...there is always someone who will be helpful and share the info when others won't.

If you want the previous user to delete the e-mail address, you might want to edit your quote as well...you just promoted it a second time

If someone wants an e-mail address or other contact information...there is always someone who will be helpful and share the info when others won't.
Exactly what I thought. Maybe we could have a mod clean up the post

At least post an email that doesn't link (like: jim at faa dot com)
Otherwise spam bots will get to it.

Well, I deleted my post. But then I scrolled down and saw where you quoted that same info in your post. I can't do anything about that. Now it's your turn to delete.

BTW, I'm new to this forum. Still learning the ropes. Cut me a little slack, will ya?! I was just tryin' to help out a fellow member.

Well, I deleted my post. But then I scrolled down and saw where you quoted that same info in your post. I can't do anything about that. Now it's your turn to delete.

BTW, I'm new to this forum. Still learning the ropes. Cut me a little slack, will ya?! I was just tryin' to help out a fellow member.

Mel...

I wouldnt worry about it. I'm sure there are others who appreciated the info...as I have been in that position as well. Some seem to be more cranky than others...

Big... huge... oops.

I talked to my HR contact today(Vicki) and she told me that I will not be going to the July 29th class in OKC b/c I am still waiting on my FOL... She did however say that I will go to the next class as long as there is a seat available..... She mentioned nothing about waiting until Oct. as some of the other applicants have heard......

Back