Flying Photos

CK

I don't really have much to say, just enjoy the photos I guess?

This is the coolest thing I've flown in, we were up in 25' and climbing out at 2000fpm, completely open cockpit, it's a twin time to!
109ckdivin0lm.jpg

This one came out just like I had hoped:) I took it on my first long solo XC.
850009ars8gg.jpg

Soooo Sexy...I think I lost a good bit of hearing taking this shot.
429wmike0eo.jpg

A beautiful sunset somewhere over Delaware.
2048q3xz.jpg

A few more.

609ae3tp.jpg

Incase you haven't seen the new King Airs.
5ae2bf.jpg

I really love Spruce Creek, how many people have one of these in their back yard!
600nafterstart9xn.jpg

The Grand Canyon on our Coast to Coast flight.
grandcanyon5jw.jpg

That's it, sorry if I wasted your time,

Alex.

Dude awesome, i saw these pics on anet. Didnt know it was you!

You have some great photography skills.

Did ya'll hear that? First xcountry solo and taking pictures!

WOW! Alex, those are awesome photos.... what type of camera are you using now a days?

Thanks for the comments. 2, 3, 4, and 5 were taken with a Canon D60, I've got a Sigma 170-500mm and 28-135 lens. The rest were taken with a Kodak DX7590.

ASpilot2be said:
Great pictures:rawk: Nice to see a fellow Canon user:) , I have a 20D with a Sigma 28-70, and 70-300.

Thanks, I'm farmilier with you, I've seen you post at jp.net quite a few times. Every time I see one of your post I make sure to click on your signature, I love those Alaskan shots!

Alex.

Not a waste of time here! Those images are perfect reasons to be a pilot...getting to see beautiful places and awesome airplanes! I love that shot of the DC-3! I got to see my first Super DC-3 a week or so ago at PBI when we flew in there for a daytime cross country to familiarize myself with that tiny 27L/9R runway!

Thanks for posting!
Catherine

Citationkid said:
Thanks, I'm farmilier with you, I've seen you post at jp.net quite a few times. Every time I see one of your post I make sure to click on your signature, I love those Alaskan shots!

Alex.

Thanks. When this fog clears I can go do more spotting:).

Where are you flying out of that you got to do a coast to coast X-ctry. Never heard of that, or was it just for fun? :D

A friend of mine got hired to fly that POS Comanche from Maryland to California and offered to let me go with him. It ended on the top of a Mountain, 70 miles from the intedent desitination.

Maaaaan those are some of the sweetest pictures I have ever seeen, and I am an A.net nut. great skills, I gotta give that to you definately.

Back