Flightlogg.in to LogTen Pro

adk

Steals Hotel Toilet Paper
Looking to convert my digital logbook from Flightlogg.in to LogTen Pro. Is it pretty straightforward to import the CSV file into LogTen?

Flightlogg.in is a great program and a fantastic value, but I'm growing more and more weary of server issues. I think the website is just getting too big and the guy who runs it should think about charging a small yearly fee to pay for more reliable servers.

Looking to convert my digital logbook from Flightlogg.in to LogTen Pro. Is it pretty straightforward to import the CSV file into LogTen?

Flightlogg.in is a great program and a fantastic value, but I'm growing more and more weary of server issues. I think the website is just getting too big and the guy who runs it should think about charging a small yearly fee to pay for more reliable servers.

I agree with the feeling of unreliable servers over at flightlogg. I researched quite a bit and ended up switching to zulu log. The people (or person) at zulu log have been very helpful and professional and if you get a paid package they will import your entire logbook for you. Nice website interface as well. I just printed my logbook from the site and its very well done (several formats to export to)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought it would be easy too but now I have half my log book in logten pro and still have to keep updating my logbook on flightlogg.in

If someone has an easy way I would also love to hear it.

I believe the Mac version has the ability to import files, though I can't remember if it was a .csv or .tsv. I have the iPad and iPhone versions and I had to email my logbook to them for conversion. They did a good job, but I believe it took a couple of goes to get it right. Contact Corradine, they are definitely helpful.

Yeah that's what I thought, and I'm not going out and getting a Mac just to import my log book.

The import feature should really be included on the iPad version.

I agree, however the support is good and the WILL import your logbook for free if you just have the iPad version. Send them an email

Use the companies website for your answer. http://help.coradine.com/kb/logten-pro-mac/how-to-import-your-data

Back