Flight training north of Seattle?

res077y1

Hi folks, I am new around here. Love this website and all the great info! I am interested in learning to fly and will do so at a local FBO. I have taken the "discovery flight" from Regal Air at Paine Field and am now dying for more! I really had a good experience at Regal and they answered all my questions and were very helpful, but I just want to make sure I am getting as much info as I can.

What I would like is any input anyone can give regarding what they know about Regal as well as any FBO in the Snohomish county area. I would really appreciate all the info anyone can offer! I understand there are a few others at Paine Field as well as Snohomish Flying.

I understand there are a few others at Paine Field as well as Snohomish Flying.

I would recommend taking the time to go check out Snohomish Flying out of Harvey Field. I don't have any experience training with them, but when i was a fresh CFI they were one of the places to offer me a job. The environment and people seemed great, planes were in good shape, though nothing fancy. I felt like it would have been a lot of fun flying out of there, but I couldn't justify moving and forcing my wife to find a new job when I had other options closer to home.

Back