Flight Safety V.S. Falcon Aviation Academy

NYC FLYER

Does anybody have opinions on which school is a better place to start my flight training? I've seen FSA and was very impressed with what they had to offer, but Falcon is considerably less expensive than FSA and was wondering if my training is compromised with that cost, or am I just paying extra for the "name" at FSA?

I have three good friends who work at Falcon.

All trained at FSA.

I suggest visiting PDK and talking to them, or FFC, or ATH locations.

PM me if you want their names, so if you visit you can ask them what they think.

Only you can make the final choice.

Both are different and cater to different people.

Do you need structure?

Are you extrememly self motivated?

Do you like formal ground schools that meet everyday, and have homework and classmates?

Its all dependant on the person.

Does anybody have opinions on which school is a better place to start my flight training? I've seen FSA and was very impressed with what they had to offer, but Falcon is considerably less expensive than FSA and was wondering if my training is compromised with that cost, or am I just paying extra for the "name" at FSA?

Any answers you get here will be biased...but the training is very structured and you have to be self-motivated to stay on your goal/budget. Best of luck,

Falcon is most surely a more affordable way to get your training. If you feel that you can motivate yourself without structure and possible aid from other classmates and peers then by all means do so. I would go check out the school and take what advice Crockrocket has told you.

In my opinion the quality of training is more important, and I know at FSA im garenteed that much. Do your research and choose what is best for you. If you perform better under pressure of a structured class then go to FSA, if you like to take your time with work and be on more of a flexible schedule then your better off at Falcon.

I hope this helps,

Sincerely,
Vick Patel

Back