Flight Information Coordinator

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewsBot

Administrator
Republic Airways Indianapolis, Indiana:<BR />&lt;p&gt;&lt;b&gt;&lt;b&gt;POSITION PURPOSE&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br&gt;Facilitates the dissemination of accurate and timely operational performance data in order to support the improvement of Republic’s performance against customer expectations.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;b&gt;&lt;b&gt;ESSENTIAL DUTIES &lt;/b&gt;&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;i&gt;To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.&amp;nbsp; Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;ul&gt;&lt;li&gt;Researches Republic Airline’s Controllable delays by utilizing various proprietary operations systems.&lt;/li&gt;&lt;li&gt;Ensures all flight information from our airline partners is represented in Republic’s internal flight tracking system.&lt;/li&gt;&lt;li&gt;Responds to internal requests for delay information.&lt;/li&gt;&lt;li&gt;Assists with associate follow-up, and delegation of action items to various stakeholders.&lt;/li&gt;&lt;li&gt;Prepares code share partner station delay coding.&lt;/li&gt;&lt;li&gt;Coordinates delay escalations, and items of concern within partner/customer structures.&lt;/li&gt;&lt;li&gt;Escalates corrective action issues to appropriate management.&lt;/li&gt;&lt;li&gt;Coordinates with various departments on delay resolution and prevention strategies of future delays.&lt;/li&gt;&lt;li&gt;Provides timely information to Partners on Ground regarding power/ramp equipment problems, printer issues in weather room/kiosk etc.&lt;/li&gt;&lt;li&gt;Develops and measures performance metrics for department and internal customer service; analyzes data for improvement opportunities.&amp;nbsp;&lt;/li&gt;&lt;li&gt;Performs other duties as assigned.&lt;/li&gt;&lt;/ul&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;b&gt;&lt;b&gt;REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;i&gt;The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability necessary to perform this job.&lt;/i&gt; &lt;/i&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;u&gt;EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE&lt;/u&gt;.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;High school diploma or general education degree (GED).&amp;nbsp; Requires 3 years of experience in Airline Operations, Airline Customer Service or similar area. &amp;nbsp;Strong computer software and report writing skills.&amp;nbsp; Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;u&gt;PREFERRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE&lt;/u&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Experience with SharePoint, Excel, Access, Delta Pipeline and Sabre preferable.&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;u&gt;LANGUAGE SKILLS&lt;/u&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.&amp;nbsp; Able to write routine reports and correspondence.&amp;nbsp; Able to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the Company.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;u&gt;REASONING/PROBLEM SOLVING ABILITY&lt;/u&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Able to apply common sense understanding to assess the situation and determine the next action.&amp;nbsp; Able to deal with problems involving multiple departments while treating each individual with respect.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;u&gt;DECISION MAKING&lt;/u&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Makes suggestions daily on proper delay coding.&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; Makes decisions on what items require additional information, formal follow up, or corrective action.&lt;br&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;b&gt;&lt;b&gt;PHYSICAL DEMANDS&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;i&gt;The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Able to move about the work environment.&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, talk and hear.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;b&gt;&lt;b&gt;WORK ENVIRONMENT&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;i&gt;The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Will be exposed to a busy call center like environment and low level lighting. Must be able to work a varied schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;b&gt;&lt;b&gt;TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;None.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;img src&quot;https://www.applytracking.com/tp/rj6-OrL-8j-K&quot;/&gt;

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back