Firm Offer

uva212

Finally! Got a firm offer for IAD, Washington/Dulles ATCT! Hurray! Just felt like venting! If anyone has any information on the area comment back or PM me! I'm going to the academy on December 18th so I'll be looking for a good place to stay as well!

Congrats on IAD!!!...my "home" international airport of choice, it's a great airport with a lot of buzz going on (fairly new tower, 3rd parallel runway under construction, the never ending battle of extending the metro out that way, those iconic mobile lounges going away in favor of an interterminal train, etc). As the airport encompasses a very metro area, you'll have a lot of options in terms of where to live... inside the beltway will be more expensive than outside for the most part, depending on where you choose commuting can become an issue based on the direction your coming from to reach the Dulles toll road...let me know if you have any specific questions.

Finally! Got a firm offer for IAD, Washington/Dulles ATCT! Hurray! Just felt like venting! If anyone has any information on the area comment back or PM me! I'm going to the academy on December 18th so I'll be looking for a good place to stay as well!

Congrats! Best of luck in IAD. :rawk:

Congratulations uva212! I am at the academy now and will be going to DCA. I'm sure you'll do well at IAD. Good luck!

Hey uva212 first off congrats! I just have a quick question for you as I am curious as to how long after you interviewed that you heard something? I applied to the same PUBNAT and just finished my interview and was interested on what type of wait time there is for the next step. As we know this process unfortunetly isnt a quick one.

Back