FIRC, Ground Instructor, Gold Seal, SOE Removal, or Flight Instructor Renewal?

Fly_Unity

As a Designated Pilot Examiner, I am now authorized to perform Remote Administrative Functions via video conference. If anyone needs a Flight Instructor Renewal or any other administrative work, let me know! I am offering a JC discount of half off. The fees are $25 for FIRCs and $50 for all other administrative functions (mostly to help pay off my training expenses).

The FSDO still offers these services for free, but they are increasingly designating more of their duties to DPEs, making it harder to secure appointments with them which is unfortunate.

Just renewed via American Flyers. Still chasing the gold seal dream though. Which FSDO is your primary?

As a Designated Pilot Examiner, I am now authorized to perform Remote Administrative Functions via video conference. If anyone needs a Flight Instructor Renewal or any other administrative work, let me know! I am offering a JC discount of half off. The fees are $25 for FIRCs and $50 for all other administrative functions (mostly to help pay off my training expenses).

Would have been great for me 6 months ago!

Back