Financing

ERJ-135

Now that Key Bank pulled the plug on Flight Training Schools, where are the students finding the cash for the high prices that the big named flight schools charge?

Key is pulling away from flight schools that are not "title IV" eligible due to problems with certain schools. Delta Connection Academy is title IV eligible, and, therefore, not affected. Questions about this can be directed to DCA's Financial Aid Administrator. - John O'Brien

jobrien said:
Key is pulling away from flight schools that are not "title IV" eligible due to problems with certain schools. Delta Connection Academy is title IV eligible, and, therefore, not affected. Questions about this can be directed to DCA's Financial Aid Administrator. - John O'Brien
By any chance does jobrien = John O'Brien?
:)

(No :sitaware: tags for this guy!)

key bank is still working with a lot of schools in florida, atp, embry riddle, dca, gulfstream, national aviation academy, pan am, pro flight and regional you can call them at 1 800 key lend and they can tell you more. you can also get info there about getting a personal credit loan for any other school or fbo you want to go to.

SteveC said:
By any chance does jobrien = John O'Brien?
:)

(No :sitaware: tags for this guy!)

So......you either:

A) only read half the post and donned your Sherlock Holmes hat and pipe, then let your fingers go like wildfire on the keyboard.

B) Actually read the signature at the end of the post...(read: John O'Brien) and still decided to pose the question....(reasons?)

C) Were drinking and posting.

P.S. Maybe I came in a little late....but I didn't catch anywhere that said the original post was edited to add his name at the end!

Just stating the obvious and having a little fun.....flame away! :)

Just clarified an incorrect statement with a fact - sorry you don't like that - I now back away

Z28_Pilot said:
So......you either:

A) only read half the post and donned your Sherlock Holmes hat and pipe, then let your fingers go like wildfire on the keyboard.

B) Actually read the signature at the end of the post...(read: John O'Brien) and still decided to pose the question....(reasons?)

C) Were drinking and posting.

P.S. Maybe I came in a little late....but I didn't catch anywhere that said the original post was edited to add his name at the end!

Just stating the obvious and having a little fun.....flame away! :)

Answer; B)
Reason? Just to have fun with J.O.B. referring to himself in the third person rather than first person.

Besides, I like Kingairisms.

;)

Oh - I think I see what you mean - I am not the Financial Aid Administrator - I merely refer to her as the person a student can ask such questions. Fun is good though

jobrien said:
Oh - I think I see what you mean - I am not the Financial Aid Administrator - I merely refer to her as the person a student can ask such questions. Fun is good though
Yeah, well......guess I should have seen the period in that sentence, eh?

"...directed to DCA's Financial Aid Administrator. - John O'Brien" is not the same thing as "...directed to DCA's Financial Aid Administrator - John O'Brien"

NOW we're all on the same page. And I'll just go back to the Lav where I belong....:D

Back