Finally this website can be good again

Chris_Ford

After sixteen years of serving what was surely an unjustified ban, I am here to announce my glorious return.

Not that you care but here are the updates you missed:

Got furloughed, as did my training partner. He was 36 with kids, I was 23 without. He had to move to Nigeria to keep flying. Realized I didn’t want to do that to my kids.

Pivoted careers, got hired by an attractive woman. Climbed the corporate ladder quickly.

Started dating woman who hired me.

Married woman who hired me.

Moved to Germany.

Had sex.

Moved back to America.

Had sex again.

Moved back to Germany.

Retired.

Now I’m sure many of you old folks will come out lauding me with much deserved praise but I’m most excited for the old time argument losers and haters who will surely pretend that they liked me back in the day.

I likely won’t be active too much because I’m far too busy touching grass (try it) but who knows, maybe old habits die hard. We will see.

#JusticeForCF

IMG_5252.jpeg

View attachment 78593
Oh god, they're all the same person... all of the CC, Todd, Chris Ford... they're all the same person. They've always been the same person. There's only like 7 people here...and I'm one of them... everyone else is gone. The return of CF is the surest evidence of life in the simulation.

Unrelated, I have a theory that each controller has 4-5 different air traffic controller voices that they issue to new hires.

Discuss

Oh god, they're all the same person... all of the CC, Todd, Chris Ford... they're all the same person. They've always been the same person. There's only like 7 people here...and I'm one of them... everyone else is gone. The return of CF is the surest evidence of life in the simulation.

:::Searches ‘Chris_Ford gwang.’:::

Back