February 6 Basics Class Date

Yeah,
I searched the forum right after that post and found that link. Thanks for looking though guys. I was originally slated for CLT but had my TOL amended to RDU. All this was done on the 23rd, so I haven't had much time to research the facility. I plan on doing that today. Where are you guys staying? I am going to call Isola Bella today.

Yeah,
I searched the forum right after that post and found that link. Thanks for looking though guys. I was originally slated for CLT but had my TOL amended to RDU. All this was done on the 23rd, so I haven't had much time to research the facility. I plan on doing that today. Where are you guys staying? I am going to call Isola Bella today.

Gonna be at fairways. So is Spokepoke

What day are you guys planning on getting there? Does anyone want to try and meet up somewhere for chow on Thursday before class?

I haven't received anything that has changed my date.

OK. I went on the FAA site and now it lists 2 different classes. One starts on 02/06/09 and the other starts on 02/11/09. So looks like I'm now in the 02/11/09 class. Hope I'm not the only one who got moved......................:( There goes my spot in the study group.:banghead:

Is there still a tower cab that backs up to that 11th class? Or maybe they have you going straight into rtf? Either way we would be studying similar material in basics, you may just have to put up with some jokes about how behind you are!

Jk

No packet here man. It should be any day now. HR told me we should expect it about a week out. Anyone else driving in on the 5th?

So I got my FEDEX packet today that says I start class on 02/06.
The only problem is that I was told I was switched to the 02/11 class.
Hmmmm............
Anyway, be on the look out for the FEDEX man/lady.:p

Who knows, maybe they switched you again and just forgot to tell you!

What class number did they say you were in for tower cab?

Got my packet via FedEx today too. Already booked my travel, so I'm all set. Getting sooo excited! Only problem is, they spelled my name wrong on EVERYTHING. Even when I called to book my travel, the rep was confused because she wasn't sure it was me. Thank goodness she gave me the benefit of the doubt. I wonder who I gotta contact to fix it.

Only problem is, they spelled my name wrong on EVERYTHING. Even when I called to book my travel, the rep was confused because she wasn't sure it was me. Thank goodness she gave me the benefit of the doubt. I wonder who I gotta contact to fix it.
LMAO. Well, thank goodness you were able to get your travel set up despite the mistake. I don't know who you'd contact to fix it. Maybe your HR rep?

Got my packet via FedEx today too. Already booked my travel, so I'm all set. Getting sooo excited! Only problem is, they spelled my name wrong on EVERYTHING. Even when I called to book my travel, the rep was confused because she wasn't sure it was me. Thank goodness she gave me the benefit of the doubt. I wonder who I gotta contact to fix it.
you'll be able to fix it on the first day of class.

Back