FEBOTS Monday E-Mail

Trident

OK Kids...as the minutes tick away and it becomes monday, maybe there will be a little luck this week.

Please post here if you get an e-mail for a PEPC invite or if you have any USEFUL information for the Feb. announcement. Good Luck!

i wonder if they will tell us what particular terminal we'll get with the PEPC confirmation

Just got my confirmation for my PEPC in Chicago, IL. Out of curiousity how do we determine if we are being considered for Enroute, or Terminal? My e-mail just said I was being considered, but not for a specific one.

Just got my confirmation for my PEPC in Chicago, IL. Out of curiousity how do we determine if we are being considered for Enroute, or Terminal? My e-mail just said I was being considered, but not for a specific one.

The email either said you were being considered for a terminal position or a position at an ARTCC (enroute)

Did your email even provide a state?

Was it an email or did they call you? Also, when you got your confirmation did it say a specific date or just the week of the Chicago PEPC?

Was wondering about what time you responded to your email. I responded within an hour of receipt to schedule PEPC... no word back yet

Sorry for the delay in response, and I should have been more specific. It was apparently an enroute position for Denver. Thanks for the explanation. I sent my e-mail back as soon as I got it, and today I got an e-mail back telling me I was slotted for the Chicago PEPC. I have to send another e-mail to confirm which of the dates I will be going for.

Cheers

Rick

Nothing for me yet...hate to think I was flat out rejected.

Then again, I haven't heard anyone confirm they've been selected for New York or New Jersey.

Nothing for me yet...hate to think I was flat out rejected.

Then again, I haven't heard anyone confirm they've been selected for New York or New Jersey.

True true...and I'm probably jumping the gun asking a question like that after only one weekend after receiving our PEPC letters...but hey...I'm anxious to get to OKC!

Back